Our history begins in 2007 when Enrique Gaubeca decided to start the company. He envisioned to be able to provide to Klixar’s business partners a differential factor by providing a close management of the studies and high quality of the deliverables. In addition, he also wanted to create a positive working environment, making employees feel good about coming to work, which provides the motivation to sustain them throughout the day. This significantly influences how customers feel about us.
Klixar’s first project was a vaccine trial (phase II in patients in ICU) and since then developed into a solid company with a proven track record of successful clinical trials (many of which were rescue studies) conducted not only in Argentina but also in Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and Perú.
- Communication is the key for the success of an organization.
- Listen to what our customers really want and need by soliciting client feedback and fine tune constantly — learn and be agile, available, proactive, and responsive.
- Maintain a professional and relaxed environment conducive to employee retention.
- Keep hierarchy structure small to maintain a high quality product at lower costs for our customers.
- Invest in continued clinical education and training for our employees.
“Motivate them, train them, care about them, and make winners out of them… they’ll treat the customers right. And if customers are treated right, they’ll come back.”
J. Willard Marriott